SOLVED: Image CSV import says “The imported data isn’t compatible with this field.”

Hello everybody!
I never got this thing to work, but now I really need it for a collection of over 600 items. I hope you have some new input for me, because I already spent hours on this now…

There are already quite a few threads on this topic, and I read them all.

Last thing I read was to make sure, not a single img URL is wrong. Well, I reduced the CSV to one item and tried all kinds of different URLs. Those which were already hosted on Webflow elsewhere, like this: https://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/664643.jpg

I just don’t get it :sob:

This is the CSV file:

Equipment - Articles,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Name DE,Slug,Collection ID,Item ID,Created On,Updated On,Published On,Name EN,Image,Number,Preis,Related Article Slug (optional),Produktgruppe #1,Produktgruppe #2,Produktgruppe #3,Produktgruppe #4,Produktgruppe #5,Produktgruppe #6,Produktgruppe #7,Produktgruppe #8,Produktgruppe #9,Produktgruppe #10
1-Weg Ladekabel,1-weg-ladekabel,5d494f0f3cf49ee936ee3b72,601aad6a67c2db259a104e56,Wed Feb 03 2021 14:04:26 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time),Wed Feb 03 2021 14:04:26 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time),Wed Feb 03 2021 14:11:20 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time),1-Way charge cable,https://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/664643.jpg,134643,75,,,,,,,,,,,

I still get the same error message: “The imported data isn’t compatible with this field.”

Can anybody give me a helpful hint, please?

OMG I just found the error, 5 min. after posting this. But I’ll leave it here for any poor crusader after me:

The problem was, that my CSV had kind of a “headline” for the first line, as you can see in the original post. The importer visually ignores that and seems to understand it, as it shows the second line as column titles as you’d expect. You never get an error message or any visual hint that this is a problem.

The CSV’s first line must be either the first item or the column names.