Slider stops on ios

hi
i’ve got a problem with the slider. i have a slider with no nav, autoplay on and gestures disabled. when i load the page on an ios device the slider works fine until i press de finger on the slider. then he stops an never go on until i load the site again.

any ideas?

the site ist here

Hi @Mark_I Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link & screenshots really helps us to help you faster :slight_smile:

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

hey waldo

here is the link
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kueffer?preview=ac09569cacadaa4ce208af8bc3ae5bbd

after the logo is an image. this image is a slider with 3 different images.
they change after 5 sconds.

now this works all fine but when i hit the image with the finger on an ios device, the slider will pause and it dosen’t goes on anymore. i can hit an other element with the finger but that changes nothing.

i cant send you a screenshot for this problem…

any ideas?

1 Like

This problem is a known issue that many users have, webflow needs to fix this. What I did is put an invisible div over my slider to fix this. This however is obviously just a temporarily solution.

thanks for your comment.
thats a nice idea with the div in front. i will try this too.
and its good to hear that its not a problem of my site.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.