Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Reviews ans star rating

Hi i have been playing with reviews and star rating with the eCommerce. I found YOTPO wich is a very cool system but also have a very good free plan. YOTPO is today already connected to the biggest eCommerce solutions and could very easy be integrated in Webflow, are you reading… :grinning:

You can us it as it is but with an integration it would be really cool. I have added two videos showing how it looks in my Webflow site, The first video shows the product page where you can write a review and give a star rating.

The second vide shows how it look like when the review have been entered, first on the group page with a star rating and then at the product page after the review has been validated.

If you have any questions and if there is any interest i may write a white paper.

I have also been testing with Zapier and integromat and Integromat is the best. There are still some open issues regarding Integromat

Hey Janne!

I’d like to also tell you about Monto.io – we’re the only webflow-first review collection/management system that integrates directly into Webflow without any additional help. It’s highly customizeable, too.

Disclaimer: I’m a co-founder, but this seemed like a relevant place to post (not trying to be spammy) because it may be an easier way to implement this.