Restaurant order setup help

Hey so i just got a new project to build a site for a new local restaurant, my main issue is that Im new to webflow and im not sure how to set up the site to where customers can make an order and its sent to the restaurants database so they can make the order, deliver, pick-up etc. Please and thanks for any help

Hi @humanandcompany.
Nice to meet you! Welcome to Webflow! If customers need to be charged before the order is officially placed, Foxy can help with that. You can learn more here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Whether customers are charged prior or not, you can use Zapier to send data to 1000+ apps and services. It all just depends on what type of data the restaurant’s database is looking for.

Please let us know if we can help with anything. I’m more than happy to hop on a phone/Skype call if that would be beneficial.

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks a lot!! Are there any videos that will show me how to set the orders up with a restaurant so new orders are sent directly to them.

Hi @humanandcompany
We don’t have videos specifically for that, but we can definitely put together a custom demo that you can clone. Mind private messaging more details about the menu items and needs (or possibly link to an example)?

Thanks,
Josh

yes of course, would u need any info from me

Hi @humanandcompany
Yes. Please private message more details about the menu items, where data needs to be sent, and any other helpful info.

Thanks,
Josh