Recipe Membership Website

Hey! I have a friend that is wanting to build a membership site. What Webflow plan would be best for her?

She needs users to be able to search by ingredient or meal categories, and for them to be able to subscribe to see the gated content (recipes). I haven’t built a site like this yet so I’m trying to figure out the best way or services to use to build this site.

Thanks!

For my opinion… Your best bet is to use a 3rd party, like Outseta or MemberStack for gating the content. For search, give JetBoost a try.

Thank you for the tips @ChrisDrit! Going to check them out. The thing that stinks about platforms like Memberstack is they charge 3% per transaction plus stripe does too so that’s 6% which is quite a chunk of money for smaller price points.

Yes, I totally agree with that, though… they do give the option to “buy your way out” of that with high priced tiers (not optimal). I would also look at the pricing structures of Outseta and Memberspace, two competing services to see if they better meet your needs from that perspective. Other than that, I’m not familiar with any other solution that is so heavily recommended by the community.

Totally agree with you! Thanks so much for you help today.

1 Like