Public profiles?

So I’m working on a project that will allow for public profiles to be updated in real time with a form submission. Essentially, you submit changes or create your account and it gets added to the CMS collection.

I’m running into some issues though, I’m using webflow, memberstack and Make to try and achieve this functionality. It appears though that In order for me to get this to work, I need some unique identifier from the CMS collection, item ID appears to be this, but I’m unsure how to pass this information over to memberstack and then from memberstack to make. Memberstack also has a member ID number, but again not sure how I could pass this because it would need to be inside the CMS collection items and match up so that make knows what it’s doing basically.

Anyone successfully built anything like this?

Hey - Julian from Memberstack here :slight_smile:

In this free template, there’s a full guide on how to make exactly this happen - but if you do run into any issues, just let me know!

Hey, Julian, I actually followed both of your guides to attempt this particular project, for whatever reason I couldn’t ever get the CMS to map in the second step “updating a member” I dunno if it’s because I was using a free make account or if something just wasn’t configured correctly, it would error out on me on that step.

I also couldn’t figure out how to filter in my particular use case I have both employees and customers but I only have a CMS database in webflow of my employees.

Ultimately, I ended up going with zapier and creating two separate zaps to get this to work for my use case.