Hey all !
I’ve been trying to find an answer for this everywhere but can’t seem to nail it down. If anyone here has any experience with this I’d love some help.
We are looking to make use of multiple website pages to cater for long-tailed keyword searches.
Company - a chef hire platform.
Aim - we want to be there for long tail searches like “Italian private chef hire Mayfair”
Tech stack - Webflow landing page (https://www.nomadcooks.co.uk/). Bubble.io app search page + product pages (https://app.nomadcooks.co.uk/)
We have a choice of doing this on Webflow or Bubble.io. Here would be the setup at the moment for each:
- SEO friendly and optimised pages
- Since these wouldn’t have the “app.” pre-fix, would they have more authority on google?
- bubble.io does not have an external API so we would need to manually generate the pages
- The webflow pages would not be dynamic (iFrames are a no-go) so would probably just be the landing page with edited text
- We’d be able to filter dynamically the chefs (product pages) that would be relevant to the URL - a better user experience
- I worry that the app domain from bubble wouldn’t actually rank due to Bubble.io’s poor SEO mechanisms as well as that it’s lower in our website hierarchy