Problem with my mobile menu and slider animations

Hello Webflow community!

I’ve been pulling my hair out for the past 24 hours trying to figure out three elements on my site that aren’t working on mobile: I’ve tried everything, and you’re my last hope. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Here’s my preview link: Webflow - DataGen

1/ I can’t get the burger menu to work (so I’ve hidden the menu button for now): I believe the necessary elements are there, but when you click on the menu button, nothing happens…

2/ On the first slider (with the photos), some slides are “skipped” when scrolling, and I don’t understand why. It’s the same in desktop but less noticeable, of course.

3/ The animation on both sliders doesn’t work when I publish. However, when I preview it from Webflow, it seems to work. It’s not a big issue, but the presentation is not as nice…
Here’s the link to my site to see the difference (check it on mobile because on desktop, it works fine!): https://www.datageneration.co/.

That’s it! This is a cry for help, and I hope to find some answers to finalize my site. :blush:

A big THANK YOU in advance!

Robin

For the menu button, it appears that you’re working with a native webflow nav bar but the original button element is missing. See screen grab below where I’ve dragged in another nav bar, and what a native button element should look like. It will show a pointer icon to indicate the function. You should be able to drag the button from a generic nav bar and place it into your customized navbar to gain functionality again. Whatever design youre creating for the button should be placed inside of this element and delete the native “icon” element.

I’m not sure about the sliders. They appear to be working correctly on my end. Desktop and mobile.

edit: I think I see what you’re talking about. Try changing your slider’s mask to a max width of 450.