Mobile Nav Bar Not Working and I'm Going INSANE!

Hi,

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

Basically the mobile menu is not working. When I preview the site from Tablet downwards, the menu nav items do not disappear, and appear along with the hamburger button. And if you press the hamburger button, there are no nav items inside (which I suppose is natural as they’re still right next to it!

What am I, or what have I done wrong? I’d be grateful if someone could have a look and solve this.

Thanks so much in advance.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/toggery?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=toggery&preview=ef2bfe130d09244ef49d8ad11a0e3c73&pageId=5fc0bab09b588b8512eaa765&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/toggery?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=toggery&preview=ef2bfe130d09244ef49d8ad11a0e3c73&pageId=5fc0bab09b588b8512eaa765&mode=preview

Hey there, the easiest way to do this would be to select the tablet breakpoint, select the nav-menu-wrapper element, then set it to Display:None

As for the nav bar menu not opening, I’m not quite sure what you did there. It’s almost faster to fix by dragging in a new nav bar element, which has the dropdown working automatically.

1 Like

Hi Bryan,

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond, much appreciated. That solves the issue of the nav links disappearing at the mobile breakpoint… But when I click on the hamburger menu, they don’t appear…? They don’t slide down…

Any ideas?

Warmest regards.

Yeah, I’m not too sure what’s going on there. The basic nav bar element has that working correctly, it’s probably faster to just drag a new one in and replace what you have.

OK; so a new nav bar works and doesn’t have the hamburger menu issues…

I’m guessing it’s because I replaced the links in my original Navbar with Link blocks to be able to add the underline on hover effect? If I can’t find a solution, may just have to do without the underline effect for the immediate future.

Thanks again Bryan.