Problem With Burger Menu - Tablet/Mobile View

Hello! I just started using Webflow and love it. I’m trying to create my portfolio website but I have a problem with the navbar in the tablet/mobile view. Somehow, I’m trying to solve the problem with hidden links that break also my hovers ecc. I can’t select anything but only in the “navigator” panel. Everything that I select, it guides me to the navbar. I can’t even enable the display: none; to the “Fullpage” burger menu although in the template that I bought, everything worked fine. You can check what’s going on here https://preview.webflow.com/preview/viki-kavallari?preview=ef3f956c4fd4558757981285b4654e8d
Can you help me?
Thank you in advance.

Hi, and welcome to Webflow! Your navbar is a symbol, so you have to double click to enter it to edit any of the content. This may help you Symbols | Webflow University I hope that is what you meant.

Since you are new to webflow, I strongly suggest spending a few hours and watching the tutorial videos over at Free web design courses and tutorials | Webflow University especially Webflow 101 crash course | Webflow University

I spent like 25 hours easy learning from videos before I even jumped into webflow and it helped me so much. Webflow is super powerful and isn’t like other builders so understanding what everything does and also basic CSS is a must in being successful using webflow.

Good Luck!

Hi DFink! Thank you for your quick response! I know that the navbar is a symbol! I spent many hours find out where the problem was but I cant find the solution. Please check my link in the previous post and check the page in the tablet mode: you will see that there are some hidden links that I can’t remove in any way and all the hover states of the page ecc. won’t work.

I just figured out what the problem was. The “Full Page Menu” in the burger section, somehow went from “All Devices” to “Tablet and phone only” view, so I wasn’t able to do anything because this setting was overlapping other settings. Now, everything works fine. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.