Private User Pages + Registration

Hi, I’m looking for the best option to create a client area on webflow.

It should include the ability to sign up / login, edit their contact info, and see private content that’s specific to them, such as invoices and payment links, possibly via a third-party service that’s compatible with payments coming from Latin America… we’re still looking into this part.

I’ve looked around the forum and found mentions of Firebase, Memberstack, and Memberspace, and hints at even more options being available.

Do you recommend any of these or other options that are reliable and Webflow friendly?

Thanks!

Hi @Yaco.
Josh from Foxy here. We may be able to help. With our new customer portal feature, you can allow customers to login, view order history, manage their subscription, update billing/shipping/login info, and you can even show/hide content/elements (on all Webflow pages) based on if someone is logged in and/or if they have an active subscription.

More information about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io Feel free to email us with details on your specific needs and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding, so there’s no risk.

Thanks,
Josh

Thank you Josh. I just sent you an email to hello@foxy.io with specific needs!

Main point is they need to know if foxy is compatible with their required payment gateway, which is local to Colombia in South America.

Thank you and stay safe!

Hi @Yaco.
Got your email and will be replying shortly.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Thank you Josh, appreciate how quick and thorough you are.

Hi @Yaco.
Happy to help!

Thanks,
Josh