Multi vendor marketplace on webflow

Is it possible to develop an ecommerce website entirely using webflow that has user registration and support for multiple vendors? For example amazon.
I am open to exporting code if someone can suggest what next steps shall I take

Webflow couldn’t handle this. I wish it could as I have an interesting project coming up. I don’t know what Sharetribe is like, but it is on my list. There a multi vendor shopify plugins and obviously many wordpress options. It depends on your ambitions? https://www.cs-cart.com/ looks like the scalable option.

Hi @Aeyxen
This is something Foxy can help with. Just depends on your specific needs. Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything. https://www.foxy.io/

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

@foxy
I need custom logitics and user registration also multi-vendor support, is it possible with you guys?
I developed a prototype with your software
http://access-online.webflow.io/

Hi @Aeyxen.
Thank you for getting in touch. Can you send more info on what you’re needing in relation to user registration? Do users need to be able to login and do something?

Thanks,
Josh

I want them to register before they can check out

@foxy will no doubt find you a good solution. However I am now looking a bubble.is. This will likely provide a powerful front end and admin functionality that this requires.

2 Likes

@HammerOz have you tried bubble for ecommerce?

No. I haven’t assessed it fully yet

1 Like

@Aeyxen In your checkout settings, you can allow customers to checkout as a guest or create an account. Or you can force one of the options.

Are there specific actions registered customers need to be able to do after creating an account? We’re right in the middle of building out user/membership functionality for platforms like Webflow.

Thanks,
Josh

This sound great. How far away?

@HammerOz We don’t have a concrete date, but sometime in Q1 of 2019 is probably what we’re looking at. Until then we have some workarounds, depending on your needs. Feel free to DM us to discuss further.

Thanks,
Josh

@foxy Any updates? I want to build a multi vendor ecommerce website

1 Like

Hi @ADIJ.
Thanks for the ping. We now have a drop-in customer portal feature in private beta.

With this feature, customers can login, view order history, manage their subscriptions, update billing/shipping/login info, and more, all inside of your Webflow site. This feature is currently in private beta. You can learn more and apply here. Invites are being sent in batches every week or so.

In addition, you can show/hide Webflow elements/pages based on any combination of the following:

• If the customer is logged in.
  • If the customer is logged out.
  • If the customer has an active subscription.
  • If the customer does not have an active subscription.
  • If the customer has an active subscription with a specific plan.
  • If the customer has purchased a specific product.

In relation to marketplace functionality, we’re right in the middle of working on a solution. Be sure to subscribe to Foxy + Webflow updates to be the first to know: Webflow + Foxy Updates

We’re here to help if you have any questions: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Nice! Marketplace functionality sounds interesting. More details Josh? Are we talking vendor dashboards etc and Stripe connect based solutions?

Hi @HammerOz.
A Stripe Connect approach is definitely on our radar, but there’s a lot that goes into that.

• A dashboard for main merchant to configure commissions, payouts, etc.
  • A dashboard for your merchants to connect their Stripe account
  • Allowing customers to buy from more than one merchant in the same order
  • etc.

We’re currently working on an approach that uses an integration with one of our affiliate marketing app integrations. We’ll for sure be blogging about it once we have more concrete info and a demo.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Lovely updates #foxy.io!
When can we schedule that meeting regarding a marketplace function?

Thanks a lot

Hi @MIRAN_FINI.
Thank you for the feedback. Feel free to email us details on your specific needs and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi every one, since I was not in the mailing list, just want to know if there is any update on this ?

Hi @OliverFR.
Not for sure if your post was specific to Foxy, but we’ve got some new info on marketplaces with Foxy here: An Introduction to Marketplaces with Foxy.io | Foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like