Account Logins feature

Hope everyone is doing well!?

I’m fairly new to webflow, I was wondering which 3rd party tools I can use to have a an account login feature? I’m working on a project that needs this and don’t necessarily want to learn how to code a backend system for this feature.

Thank you, this forum is awesome.

Hey @JacobOlenick,

Appreciate you posted this 20 days ago, however if you haven’t sorted it yet, I recommend checking out either Memberstack or Foxy.

Interesting @Andy_Vaughan , I thought Foxy was ecommerce only - does it provide a member system like Memberstack?

I could be wrong, but I thought they offered a free option for members. Pretty sure they’re rolling out a customer account service which has been in beta for a while.

Only one way to find out… summoning @foxy!

1 Like

Yes I’ve had a quick play on their beta but wondered if it would also be standalone from commerce. Either way, looks like a good solution!

Hi all.
With our new drop-in customer portal, customers can login on your Webflow site and:

• View order history
  • Manage their subscriptions
  • Update billing/shipping/login info

Soon, customers will be able to access their digital product purchases as well. The customer portal can be extended to meet your needs, though more advanced web experience may be needed.

We’ve implemented a way to show/hide content/elements throughout your Webflow site, based on if a customer is logged in and/or has an active subscription.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or need help getting started with Foxy: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh