Pricing calculator form based on CMS data

Hi there,

Is it possible to create a price calculator on a form that lets the user select multiple itens, quantity and choose a price (something like basic, premium, etc), like on the images below?

The idea is that I would be able to receive a list from users that contains only the items that they selected, with quantity and a price (1 from these 3 columns). All those informations would be pulled from Webflow CMS items. The price should also be calculated from the selected quantity, ex.: A US$5 item with a quantity of 2, would be displayed as US$10

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I am looking for something similar - A reference table of data in the CMS, and then displaying a result after a user inputs some information

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. What you’re after is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

There may be some custom javascript needed, but face value, it looks doable. Options can be CMS driven and real-time calculations will display on page using our product option modifier functionality.

Customers can add their configured data to cart, and checkout (without having to pay, or with payment). Information can then be emailed to both you and the customer. Also, this information is available via the Foxy dashboard, API, webhooks, Zapier, and Make (formerly Integromat).

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Thanks Josh, I will take a look and get back to you with any questions. I won’t need any login or ecommerce functionality, but would like to build in some leadgen form options for the user.

1 Like

Hi @greywood.
Happy to help! Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Josh

I’ve used an embeddable widget for now which works well enough for my purpose. Going to try something else though to manipulate the data which is in the CMS to provide more information to users, but that is a different topic and needs no input from the user.