Pickup+ Local delivery solution in webflow

Hi,

I am planning to move my site from Shopify to webflow for my restaurant business. I want to integrate a store pickup solution which allows pickup and local delivery. What is the best approach can anybody guide me? I was using Zapiet earlier https://www.zapiet.com/
Thanks in advance

Hi @Symmetrix_Systems,

At this time, the pickup/local delivery function in Webflow e-commerce is non-existent.

Another way you could do this would be to use custom code to get this to work or set up your shipping to reflect this process.

2 Likes

Hi @Symmetrix_Systems.
What you’re after, as well as coupons, discounts, 100+ gateway integrations, and more is possible with Foxy + Webflow. More info about our seamless integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help getting started, would like to see some examples, want to hop on a quick call, etc. We’re happy to help.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

I don’t see a pickup+delivery option for stores.

Thank you for getting back to us

Hi @Symmetrix_Systems.
In your Shipping Settings in Foxy, under “Custom Options”, you can enable the “Customer Pickup” option. In addition, you can customize the text in your Language Settings. Let us know if you run into any issues configuring things. We’re happy to help.

Thanks,
Josh

This creates a strong relationship between customers, deliverers, and businesses on a real-time basis, facilitating faster deliveries and tracking with OnTrac Tracking - Track Package, Parcel, Order | PKGE.NET, improved operational management, and enhanced customer satisfaction.

Hi @Kenneth_Gauthier.
I think your question might be for Webflow, but just in case, Foxy supports this feature.

Thanks,
Josh

How might I set up shipping to reflect curbside pickup?

Hi @Tyler_Nishida,

You could select the non-shippable option in your product and use the additional option field in the checkout window and have them select pickup. We do not have this a native function in Webflow e-com yet, but that is the best workaround at the moment.

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

1 Like

I Have built this in nativt webflow on this site 1Hus2Man.se (It’s in Swedish). Both pic up and takeaway

Hi,

Did you ever figure out a way to do this?

I am planning on just giving up with webflow and using Shopify + Zapiet.

Or maybe design in Webflow and export to Shopify using udesly… and then installing zapiet.

Really need local delivery and store pickup time/date functionality :frowning:

Hi @JanneWassberg,

did you manage to build this in webflow without using any third-party solutions?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Puré Webflow, No third party No custom code

@JanneWassberg can you please leave the read-only link and explain how you did it.
thanks in advance.

Hi, sorry can’t give you the link. It my customers site. What can I help you with, what is the problem?

I am trying to build a food delivery website and my client is asking for food delivery tracking option
how to do it in webflow?

In my case this was not a problem because it’s a local restaurant that only delivers in the local area. They deliver to the delivery address. What exactly are you looking for

Different areas? Cost for deliver?

exactly in my case also it is deliverable to local address only and the client is asking for tracking also.
how to do those both ?

Food delivery tracking is not something you will be able to do without an external service. Webflow simply doesn’t have the ability to it. Your client would need to pay for a service which you could then embed somewhere.

I am not sure webflow is going to be the right solution for you, as this looks like something that requires an admin menu for the restaurant and a front-end for the customer, both with function outside of webflow’s abilities.