Drop-Off / Pickup Points Shipping Option or Workaround

Hi everyone, my client has a business that delivers microgreens to restaurants and individuals around the city. It’s becoming difficult for him to deliver the many smaller orders to individuals and shipping of microgreen trays is infeasible. He has certain restaurants and stores in the city storing his microgreens, and would like to use these locations as pickup points for individuals placing orders on the site. Is a shipping option for this possible? If not, any possible workarounds you guys can imagine? Thanks!

Hi guys, anyone have any ideas on this? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @jpatt0n.
I was waiting for someone to comment, but will go ahead and reply. I don’t think this is possible with Webflow yet, but it is possible with Foxy. Foxy supports custom shipping customizations, local pickup options, and more.

You can learn about our seamless Webflow integration here: Webflow | Foxy.io We’re more than happy to hop on a phone/Skype call, put together demos, etc. Just let us know.

Thanks,
Josh

I think it is possible to send your products around city with below extension or if you don’t have Magento store then you just need to understand the concept behind this extension and transfrom that business logic to your website.

Magento 2 Dropshipping Extension

1 Like