Page Limit Confusion in New Project

I’ve got a new site that’s about as close to fresh as it can be: a few Relume template items on one page, and nothing else. I started with the F’insweet Client-First clone.
I’m writing because I’m getting a ‘you’re out of pages’ message when I try to add pages.

Ok, so with the F’insweet clone, maybe that’s not that close to ‘factory fresh.’
But still, I count two static pages, two utility pages, and zero CMS collections.
Since I’ve just upgraded to the CMS plan, how am I running up against any limit at all? All I can see is that I’m far away from limits with no explanation for a problematic limit.

Site in question

We cannot see your project settings so no way to verify your current plan. I recommend that you open a trouble ticket with the Webflow support team.

Visit Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University for more information.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. Sent over a request for support just before creating this post, and the ticket has been escalated.

edit: I’m trying to upload a screengrab of the project’s hosting level but failing.
The truth is that the hours are very valuable on this project, I’m not not exactly happy to waste hours on unnecessary waits for simple account level issues like this. I’m further unmotivated to increase financial commitment to a platform which isn’t exactly excelling presently.
What else can I do?

@taygeezy - Ball is firmly in Webflows court. Don’t have any other suggestions for you. Sorry.

1 Like