Open menu button not working in navbar

Hello guys I am new here and I have started to create a new page with webflow. Right now I have problem that my open menu button is not working at all :worried: and also I have noticed that in designer for example for one section I do not have all tools that I can modify like flex child settings? And how can I see on other webflow pages what is done there (something like code), animations and other things? Please help me and thanks :wink: my page is notbadidea.webflow.io

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @arjen, welcome to the forums!

Please could you post your share link? The link in your signature isn’t working.

I think I can see your problem though, scroll down when you click to open the mobile menu, for some reason the menu has been pushed down. Possibly due to some strange padding/margin/position.

Ollie

1 Like

hey thank you very much, I saw that on my phone but I can’t change it in a designer? and how can I see what other people do in their projects, something like inspect elements?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/notbadidea?preview=29983cbc5901c73db2174b8a0e72f539

I found the problem, you simply need to remove the Auto (static) Position style from the Navbar element. The navbar has a Relative position by default.

The easiest way to see how other people have styled their sites is with share links like the one you posted. It’s possible to inspect elements but it would require you to trawl through the code so share links are much simpler! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.