Mobile Menu does not open

See my preview and view on mobile (real device): https://webflow.com/design/verticale-template?p=5cb8786ca12e802424926cba

We have an issue with navigation. It works on desktop preview mode but does not work while testing in a real device like iPhone 7.

Issue: Mobile menu menu does not open.

FYI: Though in live version on our design, i have fixed it by adding some CSS with capture next to next element, but does not good for all. it will break if we update any element(HTML) in design.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey Lauren and welcome! :slight_smile:

Please post your read-only link so we can help you out. Here’s how to do that:

Hi @Dev_Team, thanks for your post. It is very helpful to see the behavior of the menu on the published site without the custom css applied.

One thing you can do is duplicate the project, then share the read only link to the duplicated project without the custom css applied. Custom css is only rendered on the published site and can affect to your nav menu, so seeing how the site is published without the custom css targeting the nav will help.

Here is how to duplicate a project: Duplicate, transfer, or delete a project | Webflow University

Thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.