New Website (under construction...)

A website under construction but I would say… well under way!
Made with purchased images.
What do you think about it? :blush:

http://sistemasostamobilita.webflow.io/

1 Like

At a quick glance…
Looking sharp. I like it. Very clean looking.

1 Like

Thank you a lot… Revolution :blush:!

I have no idea what it says, but the images are spectacular and the layout is very clean. Great job.

The launch will be the real test, though!

1 Like

It’s a company that manages parking for cars in my city. The launch should be imminent and I really worked hard to to make it as professional as possible. Thank you very much for your comment, thanks again.

Oh very cool.

While I’m not sure what your wording is, I would actually caution you that your images could potentially cause you to lose potential customers.

I’ll ask a couple questions to show you what I mean:

1. Are high-end vehicles ubiquitous in your area? I don’t see any pricing on this page, and I would probably assume it is very pricey by the vehicles you’ve chosen. Based upon that, I think I would keep looking for another company if I personally needed the service. If you are aiming only for high-profile/dollar clientele, then this is not an issue for you.

2. Who parks the car? I, for some reason, can’t help but think of the movie Ferris Bueller’s Day Off when I look at the slow-shutter pictures that give the impression of a car driving very fast, and it makes me very uneasy as a potential customer. I would like to see pictures of very, VERY clean-cut, professional looking drivers carefully opening car doors and/or in the process of physically parking a car.

1 Like

The company handles the occasional parking for people coming into town to work, study… and so the services are provided for those looking for a place to put the car in the big city traffic. Even for people who want to do a subscription to the parking lot in order to use it every day. It has been chosen to include only professional images, also not strictly related to the real parking places, but that call to mind the act of parking in the city and the services that this company offers to the customers. This parking company is in the business, successfully, since many years. :slight_smile:

Great job!
I specially love the smoothness on the text interactions and the imagery. The layout is clean and well balanced.
Nicely done :wink:

1 Like

Thank you a lot… I really appreciate your comment :blush: !