I’m going to be building a website for an education provider who provides workshops.
I’m looking for a simple solution where users can sign up for pre-scheduled in-person classes. Functionality must include class dates, class number cap and live data on how many spots are left.
Currently, they just have a Google Form collecting emails.
Does anyone have any suggestions or platforms on how I might do this? I’m open to using Webflow CMS or an Integration, though must be simple to use, as the client wants to be able to use it on their own.
Thanks for your help
This is probably doable with Webflow’s native tools, but it might require a lot of time and effort to make it work. And there could be a nuanced limitation you run into very late in development that will derail the whole thing. In this case, it might be best to not reinvent the wheel. I suggest looking into Eventbrite or Cognito Forms. But if you end up building this in Webflow, please post details here!
Josh with Foxy here. Are the classes paid, free, or a mix of both?
Hi Nina, thanks for your advice! Hmm I thought the same thing about building it within Webflow. I think I’ll take your advice and use 3rd party
Thank you for confirming. You might consider our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow
- Manage classes with CMS
- Customers browse website and add classes to cart (or you can limit to one class per order)
- After each purchase, Foxy will update available seats for classes in CMS
- Connect to 100+ gateways/payment methods
- Embed a customer portal so customers can view class purchase history
- Powerful discount functionality
- Access student info via the Foxy admin, Zapier, Make, webhooks, API, etc.
- and more!
Here to help if you have any questions or need help getting started: firstname.lastname@example.org