Navbar button linking to deleted page? Won't update new page link

When setting up the navbar i initially linked one of the buttons to a page. I deleted this page and created a new one. Then, i linked the new page to the same button. On the design page, everything looks like it is set up to work well, however, when i test the website, the same button links to the old page which results in an error page.

When loading the page it looks like webflow is redirecting to the correct page but it sill sends the button to the old page.

Please see attached screenshots

Thank you in advance!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

[2]: Share a read-only link | Webflow University e

Hey @sm0214 :wave: Welcome to the forum!

Looks like a 301 redirect is causing this behaviour. This may have been created if you ever changed the name of the page. When you change the name of a page there is an option to automatically create a 301 redirect that may have been checked.

To fix this you will need to head over to the hosting tab of your project settings. Scroll down to the 301 redirects section and look for a redirect that is redirecting /development to /development-old, and delete it. Once deleted, publish your site and you should be good to go.

Let me know if you have any other questions! Cheers. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the response! I cleared the redirects however it’s sending my page to a different incorrect URL and i’m not sure where this one is coming from.
the URL should still be /solutions/development, but it is sending to /development. Can i manually set up a redirect to the correct page?

Hey @sm0214 Looks like you got it working? let me know if you still need some help. :slight_smile: