Nav link issues relating to collection pages

Hello,

I am having some issues with my nav links.

So my nav is a symbol. It is currently on my home page and my collection template.

I added a link (Pre-designed golf packages) to my collection template in the nav which works fine when I click it on the collection template page. However, when I am on the homepage with the same symbol nav it isn’t showing as a link.

Any ideas?

Here is the collection template page

and here is the home page

Thanks in advance!
Kevin

Welcome to the Webflow forum!

Could you please edit Screenshot_2017-08-16_140811 and provide ALL the necessary details in your post so we can take a look at your site/issue?

If you want faster replies and more accurate answers, it is recommended that you put in a bit more effort to include all the details listed in this link, so that forum members don’t have to waste time following up with you to request more information.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

My apologies @samliew,

Here is the public share link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/scottish-golf-experience?preview=b238eff38df6e9f02d9e262e03691c92

Also, noticed if I try to change the nav link when on the homepage I can’t choose a collection page, is this normal?

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.