Native iDeal support

@Franne_Norman Of course!

Here is a link to Github GitHub - GuusWolters/stripe-webflow-integration: With this app you can use all the Stripe payments options with your Webflow Ecommerce site. for the code. In the readme I explained how to integrate is.

If the customer clicked on “Pay”, the order will be places in Webflow. Then the client will be redirected to a python server. The server will get the order via API and pass the items etc to Stripe.

Hey guys,

So is there any news on this topic? Or is iDeal being integrated now it is taken over by the European Payments Initiative?

I would love to see some progress :smiley:

Been following this for a long time now and sadly, no. I had a new client asking for a webshop and it’s been a headache

We really need iDEAL support in Webflow.

Working on a webshop for a client right now. It’s going to run on Spotify because Webflow still doesn’t support European payment methods like Bancontact, iDeal, P24,…
Anyway, don’t get your hopes up. Webflow dropped the Wishlist items and they announced last week that they also more or less dropped development for Memberships, Logic and Ecommerce to focus on their “core platform”; the Designer and CMS.

Hello Sarah,

I wanted to respond to your message. You mentioned that ‘clients using iDeal/Bancontact but it’s a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of the world’.

Indeed, iDeal and Bancontact may not be giants in the payment field, but they are also certainly not small players. When I read this on their website;

iDEAL is increasingly used to pay energy bills, make donations to charities, buy mobile credits, pay local taxes, traffic fines, etc… About 130,000 webshops and other organisations now offer iDEAL. Currently more than 50 million iDEAL payments are made per month.

So, is it a ‘drop in a bucket’? I don’t think so. The EU is among the largest markets in the world, currently at number 2, so paying some attention to this seems reasonable to me.

1 Like

Hello Guus,
No idea if it is what I’m looking for, but it sounds good enough to me.
I just need to have a “Ideal” payment option somewhere for my webshop/ecommerce site.

the only problem is, I cant find any tutorials… and ur GitHub is not existing anymore:)