My website is not appearing in Google search despite months passing and having done SEO things

Hi everyone

This is the second website I’ve made using Webflow. The first one I had no problems with getting onto Google search. It appeared within a day or two and I had to do almost zero SEO.

This second site has been impossible. I’ve done all the SEO things I could think of and it’s been many months since I published it.

Any suggestions on why it’s not appearing on Google search?

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK](https://preview.webflow.com/preview/the-wild-olive-tree?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=the-wild-olive-tree&preview=607cf77c70a29788bd17956d6d81bb3f&workflow=preview)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You could add titles, descriptive alt’s and reduce the size of your images to start.
You could also add more to the meta descriptions. Best to look up meta descriptions best practices to start.

Hello @Atticus,
Hope you’re well,

I am an experienced Seo with 5 years of experience with knowledge of Google search, On-page, off-page seo, keyword search, Seo optimization, website audits, link building for increasing a company’s search rankings on various search engines and Seo tools such as google analytics, Alexa, SEOptimer, screaming frog and more.

Have a look at my work portfolio :

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Paul