My latest site — with 3D illustrations

Hi everyone,

My latest site just went live. It was very fun to make, and using CMS for schedules allowed for great possibilities in the presentation of information. Also making the 3D illustrations with Cinema 4D was a lot of fun. Next time I do 3D for a site I’ll try my way into WebGL maybe :wink:

(Sorry it’s in French only, should be pretty obvious too. I hope that next season I’m able to make is multilangual if Webflow comes up with a great localization feature!)

Shout-out to @bart who’s always there to help me with Javascript and without whom I’d have had much more trouble converting the hours to International format. I’m preparing a post to give back to the community and share a complete JS solution to translate dates and convert time. Feel free to PM me if you have an urgent need to convert time.

https://webflow.com/website/la-rochelle-croisieres

9 Likes

Well, after watching this website… I feel like it’s time to buy a boat!

Love the interactions, really easy to go through, and not to hard on the eyes.
The information is well placed and readable :slight_smile:

Well done :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @vincent - this is excellent imo! :ok_hand: Love the fresh layout, 3D illustrations and animation, unique icons and smooth interactions. Inspiring stuff! :clap:

1 Like

Well done Vincent :slight_smile: :clap:

4 Likes

Hi @vincent - Would love to see this! Here’s a good example! WebGL Pasta - tutorial please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pastaaaaaaa!

I don’t even know where to begin but i’m going to try :smiley:

I loved the illustrations! Very nice job!

Seen this kind of site makes me dream about the day webflow creates their online shop :grin:

1 Like

What would you want to see in such a shop? :slight_smile:

Component marketplace?

For now i’ll have 5 navbars, 2 divs, and a button from @Keejo http://web-elements.webflow.io/

:grinning:

1 Like

I’ll take a Keejo with mayo, a large Craig Teel and maybe a Rowan for desert. Takeway please! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Very nicely done. Love the combination of 3D animation and video.