Multivendor marketplace

Hi there - I am trying to build a multi-vendor, transactional marketplace that sells video tutorials and also offers the ability for customers to book live lessons with different teachers. Based on online research, I think I could build this with wordpress + woocommerce bookings + dokan. However, I would really like to use Webflow with 3rd party integrations to build this as I’ve already started to build out the frontend with Webflow. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience that could help answer this? Thanks in advance.

Feel free to use Webflow in your project since the ideas sounds good. And if there are problems the community will help you.

Hi

If you are looking to built a multivendor marketplace we as A multivendor development company fits all your need Our specialize with UI/UX designer create a personalized design for your online marketplace platform which reduce abandon cart rates and makes a established brand

Get in touch with our experts to get better understanding Visit here : Magento Multi-Vendor Marketplace Development Company