Linking to a collection page

Hi.
I’m struggling to see how to link a menu item to a collection page. i.e a sub-page within my collection.

Hi, I recognize this post was from a while ago, but I am having the same issue. I see multiple other forum posts about the same thing, but no helpful answers from Webflow…

Considering that I have run out of the available 100 static pages and Webflow’s only suggestion is to make more Collection pages (we have hundreds as is), I’m trying to turn some less-used pages into Collection items to create more static pages. However, we link to these pages in the footer and when I went to update the footer link I realized collection items were not an option. For now I will use the static URL, but it’s frustrating that I can’t link directly. I’m sure if I made the links a rich-text field I could get to them that way, but I’m not going to do all of that just for this.

This should be an easy function, I don’t know why it’s been continually ignored.

I hope you figured out a solution to your problem, Andy!

Since it doesn’t exist the best bet is to use a relative link `/collection/collection-item-slug’. Of course, you need to get the slug value before you link. PITA.

1 Like

Hi Jeff, Thanks for your reply. I didn’t realize we could put relative links inside that URL field - very cool!

Not ideal but this is a good work around.

Thank you!

1 Like