Link a ecommere page to a button

HI, im having some trouble linking a dropdown link/button to my product page/template i made. I dont understand if it is a page or a template… Its under the ecommerce pages but i edited the one called ecommerce template.
Do i need to make the template to a page first if so how? or how does it work?
Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/test-f5589a?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=test-f5589a&preview=74be8f239463b866ada3811ebf44fab1&pageId=6245ec2af8ac7d2148f23248&itemId=6255b0092a46f66493c74f42&workflow=preview
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

Hello @Gustaf1,

It seems you’re mixed with creating a template that displays an e-commerce product and linking the product list to the said template.

Here is a quick description of what you need to understand to tackle this task:

1. An e-commerce collection is a list that you can create and customize to suit the need of your online shop by adding “fields” (e.g. product name, price, product image, stock, etc). By creating this list you get a unique “e-commerce template”.

2. An e-commerce template is where you design the style for a product. You only have one of these per e-commerce collections that you create in your e-commerce collections.

3. You can link the information of your e-commerce collection to a component in your template page. This is what you are looking for.
    Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 7.19.04 PM

The process will be the following:

1. Create a collection with the fields you need.

2. Add the items that you want in said collection.

3. Go to pages and click on the cart icon.

4. Look for the page that was created by the e-commerce collection you created in step one and click on it until it opens. This template shares the same name as the e-commerce collection that it was based on.

5. Customize this template considering the fields that you need.

6. Link each component to its respective field by clicking the component and then clicking the gear icon on the upper left corner (I’m attaching a screenshot below so I’m clear.)
    Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 7.19.04 PM

7. Click on the purple collection list that you want to link and then select the field you wish to use.

If you follow this process with each component you should have a product page for each item you add to your e-commerce collection without having to do so for each item.

Here is the official Webflow tutorial for this feature so you can get this done in less than 10 minutes.

Hope this works!