I've lost work twice today, what gives?

Hello! New to Webflow and loving it so far.

My only problem is that in the few hours I’ve been working today, I’ve lost my progress/work twice.

I’ll hit publish, go look at the live site, and it’ll have regressed to some hour-old previous version.

I’m regularly saving backups so I can restore to the most recent save, but it’s still super worrying to have this keep happening and I’m still having to repeat work. It doesn’t look like my internet connection is faltering and I usually see the little green check icon appear on the top right pretty regularly.

What could be causing my site to revert to older versions?

Have you contacted Webflow Support yet?

If not you can do so HERE. That’s really strange and I hope this gets resolved for you!

Hi @kellyknowles thank you so much for reaching out! That sounds like really odd and unexpected behavior. Can you please let me know exactly what was happening? Were you within the Editor experience? What were you doing when you lost work on your end? What work did you lose?

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Please send me screenshots of the behavior you’re describing.

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!