Backup incorrect- work gone

Hello,
So this morning I just published what I was working on to check on my mobile device. I refreshed my phone and none of my changes appeared. I then noticed some of the elements like my nav were missing in Webflow designer. I went to backups and restored to a version about an hour ago which I knew was error free. However the back up was a version from early yesterday. I tried a few other backups, all the same result. All the work I have done since yesterday night to this morning seems to be gone.

Hi @kbowman This definitely sounds like strange behavior - I’m looking into it now with our team - as soon as I have more information!

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring, just last night or this morning? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
It happened maybe an hour ago. I had worked until about 2:30am (EST). I saved and published right before going to bed. I started working again this morning and everything was fine. I had made some progress and decided to check it on my mobile device. I published (which said it was done successfully), but when I viewed on my phone, none of the changes had occurred. When I went back into designer, all the work I had done (new menu, new classes etc) were missing. When I restored a backup from this morning and from 2:30am, none of the work was there- it was all just backups from earlier yesterday afternoon.

I will share the link, although I am currently working on re-doing all the work lost. I just posted here, in case this happens to someone else, I wanted to report the possible bug.

Here is the link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/2017-kbv2?preview=df3e615e7c344961c8b9d19ea2090fd9

Thanks!

@kbowman thank you for sending that information over. I just sent you a direct message requesting more information to double check something and am looking out for your reply.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.