Issues after editing global color swatches

Hello,

I’m wondering if anybody else is experiencing this problem:

After I edit an existing global swatch (and save it) on any of the projects in our team dashboard, the Webflow designer interface sort of just stops responding.

If I click on an element, it doesn’t look like it’s selected, but I can still make adjustments to that element from the right-sidebar.

If I try to switch to a different page, it says that I have switched to that page (top left corner says “Page: Page Name” that I select), but it is still showing the previous page and never loads the page that I selected. After that, if I click on any element on the page, it doesn’t let me make any adjustments - and I have to refresh the Webflow designer altogether. Once it’s refreshed, I can go back and everything works fine as before, until I try to edit a global color swatch.

It is happening on any project I open from the team dashboard. I’ve quit the browser, restarted my computer, but the issue is persistent. Running Windows 10 and latest Chrome.

Thanks

Hi @dinko,

Hmm, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

Would you be able to share your Read-Only link?

We’d be happy to take a look for you.

Thanks in advance :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.