I am due to start designing an ecommerce site in Webflow for a new fashion brand.
Having researched Webflow Ecommerce I have a few questions before I decide whether to go with it or look elsewhere.
The shop will have over 50 products to start with and each product will have 5 sizes, 5 colours and 3 cuts.
- Does this mean 650 items will have been used?
- As the shop grows and adds more products it looks like the 3,000 item limit (for the Advanced Plan) will be reached before I even hit 300 products?
- Is there any work arounds?
- I know memberships are in beta, with no real launch date ( I applied for beta but haven’t heard anything) however, there has been no mention of customer accounts being available for ecommerce to track order history, change address and payment details.
- The shop will be based in the UK, will any user account be GDPR compliant?
- Is Shippo available to link up the UK merchants for shipping and label printing?
It is worth noting I do love creating websites in Webflow, however, if the ecommerce platform can’t match my client’s needs I should be considering other platforms.
Is there any integrations that could make this all work?