Is Ecommerce Plan the Right Choice?

Hello everyone,

I recently got a client who is in the interior design world and will be offering their services through the site ie. consultation etc. This will be the main focus of the site and it will be designed around generating leads for them. However, they do plan on selling products in the future, but the max would be around 10-12. They also plan on having a blog with useful information on various interior design trends.

My question is, using the eCommerce plan, is Webflow the best platform for them to be on? I would like to use it because of how easy it is for the client to update the site, but I worry that the Ecommerce plan dramatically increases in price once you go over a certain limit of items. I’ve also heard there are some issues with Ecommerce and is not as streamlined as it could be.

Can anyone offer some advice or alternatives? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Stu

Hi @Stuart_Haw.
Josh with Foxy here. Depending on the ecommerce needs, our seamless Webflow integration may be worth considering: Webflow | Foxy.io

For most use cases, Foxy + Webflow CMS is less expensive than Webflow Ecommerce alone, and you’ll get a ton of ecommerce functionality not available from Webflow: 100+ gateway integrations, sell any type of product, embeddable customer portal and more.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh