Is it possible to use snipcart without the CMS?

Hello, I have made my project in webflow using the ecommerce but I found out is not a viable option for me since stripe is not available in my country. So, I found Snipcart that allows to add ecommerce to webflow page with a payment getaway that will work in my country.

What I am wondering is if I can safe a little more money (Since my budget is really low) using the basic plan and maybe fetching my products from maybe airtable (I found something called Wized for that) and using Snipcart for the ecommerce. Is it something possible? Thanks for the advise!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/panama-car-republic?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=panama-car-republic&preview=84b49513ca45330bc73665db7c8e60ba&workflow=preview

Hey Edwin,

Completely possible and super easy to do. You won’t need airtable or anything else, just to hard code all the info onto each product page, it’s a bit inefficient and annoying but that’s the price you pay for not paying the larger price (I’ve done it, it isn’t THAT bad.)

You can do this one of two ways.

1. Add a button, in the custom attributes and add this text -
    data-item-id=“”
    data-item-price=“”
    data-item-url=“”
    data-item-description=“”
    data-item-image=“”
    data-item-name=“”

2. watch this video, he used an embed block instead of a button. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6LmdEpjBew&ab_channel=pixelgeek

Both work, just for you to pick which you like most

Hi @edwteja21 .
Josh with Foxy here. If you don’t get what you need with Snipcart, you might consider our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

Webflow CMS definitely makes things easier for product management, but it’s not required. You can create products with a link element, button element, Webflow form, or with the HTML embed element.

Here to help if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

@Zendall thank you for that information, I very much appreciate it!

Integrate Snipcart with your Webflow project. Snipcart is a flexible and developer-friendly e-commerce solution that works well with static websites. Follow Snipcart’s documentation to set up the integration.

Yes, it’s definitely possible to use Snipcart with Webflow and fetch your products from Airtable using a service like Wized. Here’s how you can do it:

1. Snipcart Integration: You can integrate Snipcart with your Webflow site to handle the ecommerce functionality. Snipcart provides a simple way to add a shopping cart, checkout, and payment processing to your website. Since Snipcart supports payment gateways that work in your country, it can be a suitable alternative to Webflow’s built-in ecommerce feature.

2. Airtable Integration: With Wized or a similar service, you can connect your Airtable database to your Webflow site. This allows you to manage your product catalog, including product details, prices, and inventory, directly in Airtable. Wized provides an interface to sync your Airtable data with your Webflow site seamlessly.

By combining Snipcart for ecommerce and Airtable for product management, you can have a cost-effective solution that meets your budget and works with the payment gateways available in your country. This approach allows you to leverage the flexibility of Webflow for designing your site while integrating powerful ecommerce and product management features.