Interactions not working on published site, only designer

Hello

I created a few interactions (show and hide content) with a button link, but it is not working when I publish the site, only in the designer preview. Could someone take a look please.

Here is the public link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mari-om?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=mari-om&preview=e863231cf5e918e3cc56aeffac7924a0&pageId=5ee3b6f4f3efc10a7be4eed0&mode=preview

Please head over to ¿Quién Soy? in the navbar, then below the slider and text is a link that says: “Leer bio completa” That should be opening the interaction.

Thanks

Hi, I just changed it, but it still does not work.

Hi, @Waldo @PixelGeek @vincent could you take a look, I have tried many things, but I don’t get why it isn’t working.

Did you find a solution to this problem?

@Sebasgaes @Waldo I’m getting this issue now. Was there a solution to this? I’d be so grateful if you could look into this!

@PixelGeek @vincent Do you know if there might be a solution for this issue?

1 Like

It works for me here Mari Om Bio

The only thing I saw is that if your IX returns “Auto” for the height value, then you should declare the Auto value on the element in the styling tab, to begin with, even if it’s already in the field but grayed out.