Integromat Webflow Form integration

Quick question - does anyone on here use Integromat?I’m trying to configure a Webflow form to send a copy of itself to a user if they’ve ticked a checkbox but can’t fathom it!

I’m using Integromat to update a Google Sheet when a user submits a Webflow form. All works great but the client has requested a checkbox titled ‘Send me a copy of my responses’. I need Integromat to email the data if the user tick this box but completely stuck!

Hi @ConnectCreativeDes,

Did you try adding a filter to only send an email when the checkbox is ticked ?

1 Like

Hi Pierre, thank you so much! I’m completely new to Integromat and not even discovered filters yet. I’ll give it a whirl!

Integromat is so much fun. Did you have any success setting up this filter ?

1 Like

Enjoying getting my head around the possibilities! Yes, that filter works great, thank you!

And then the client called to say they no longer need the function! Oh I love clients.

Still, its been a useful exercise anyway!

@ConnectCreativeDes :wave: Integromat is great and I love it. It’s super flexible and powerful for a very reasonable price.

I know your immediate issues been solved, but I stumbled across this thread and see that you mentioned you’re new to it.

Here are a couple of quick screencasts of mine that run through setting and using Integromat with Webflow. Thought you may find them useful:

1 Like

Hi @ChrisDrit, thank you so much for that - just the kind of info I was after! I’ll have a read through and sure it will come in very helpful.

Thank you!

1 Like

Im curious im trying to do the same but cant even figure out how to get the info from the form into my airtable how were you able to do yours?

Checkout the links I posted above. Also, since then (over 2 years ago) Airtable has released a new feature, Webhooks. Now you can post your Webflow forms directly into Airtable if you like.

Here’s a walk through of that: