In desperate need of help with mobile nav menu

Hello. I am having a hard time figuring out why my nav menu is not working when clicked on my home page of the mobile site. It was working fine before I made marginal changes to my blog page. Now I can not figure out what to do. Please assist.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vsc-2020draft?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=vsc-2020draft&preview=65db904734858a4f561aae6f8751ef6f&mode=preview

Hey :slight_smile:

I’m honest, your navbar is a mess! The hamburger is not even showing on the mobile breakpoint for me!
You seem to excessively use margins and padding to make your layouts work, but working with pixel based units will make your life hard when it comes to different width’s of pages!

Thanks, I know. Are you able to help with this issue?

I agree with RDaneelOliwav. You should probably rebuild the navbar from scratch.

1 Like

I can help you with specific matters and issues, your request might just be a little to broad :sweat_smile:

I don’t know how much experience you have with creating websites, if you only worked with visual (what-you-see-is-what-you-get / WYSIWUG editors) – the process in WF requires some familiarity with css layouts.

You might want to look into the basics, here are some points of entry:

Youtube videos also work great and are a little less cognitive-bearing!

Thank you. I actually purchased a template and all the other nav bars work fine on all the other pages/breakpoints. At this point I just need a quick fix to this one issue. I plan to get help redoing it in the near future.