Images disappeared

Images on client site are small thumbnail placeholders all of a sudden. Any ideas?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Syndicate15,

Any way to see the share only project?
Could you also precise the browser you are using and the extension for the images?

Is it hosted somewhere or you notice this behaviour on the staging subdomain of Webflow as well?

1 Like

Hi @Syndicate15

Thanks for posting and this for sure looks odd. I agree with @Maximosaurus, it will be easier to troubleshoot if you can share your Read-Only link or the link to the live site.

Possible issues:

• Could be that you have SSL enabled, but your images aren’t being served over our SSL CDN. You can fix this in your hosting settings for the project.
  • If you copy/pasted images from one application / website to your Webflow site, it’s likely the images themselves didn’t paste. You’ll need to manually reupload them if this is the case

The above two possibilities are definitely only speculation as we can’t be for sure without seeing the site.

​Thanks in advance, and we’re standing by for those links. :bowing_man:

Hey everyone,
Thanks for the help, I wasn’t able to log in and check for responses. As soon as I’m off work I’ll provide you guys with the information. Thanks again greatly

2 Likes

Sorry again for the delay, It looks like my client missed his billing and the site was brought down. When I brought the site back online, the images were no longer being served up over SSL. Just had to flip the toggle switch and re-publish.
So sorry to wast your time! Thanks for the quick responses!!

1 Like

Happy to hear the site is up and all is well :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.