Hyperlinking my Medium Account to Webflow

Recently began creating a section on my website for blog posts using the Collection List Wrapper.

However, when I click on the titles (e.g. Heading 16), I would like it to redirect to the blog post on my Medium account instead of creating a new page within Webflow. How would I go about doing that and hyperlinking my Medium account?

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.

Link to Project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/homeroompodcast?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=homeroompodcast&preview=ec71bdc87be15a321dfc8978f9a95bd5&workflow=preview

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 12.17.59 PM

If this is the desired text to link to your blog post you can convert the “Main thumbnail Div” into a regular div (not a link block) and either change the heading text into a link text block or just place the Heading 16 into a link block. Add the url of the medium post into the collection item and Get URL from collection.

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 12.21.05 PM

Kyle, I really appreciate your help. Absolute legend!

How would I go about switching it from a link block to regular div? Is there a way to convert it without deleting everything? I’ve tried a couple things but am not getting the screenshot you posted.

Apologies again, newbie over here.

No worries!
Main thumbnail div is currently a link block, so you can not add another link block inside it.

You can right click and select convert to div block:

Next add a link block into the main thumbnail div:
Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 12.54.15 PM

Drag your heading 16 into the link block and select Get URL on the link block to the corresponding url field name in the cms.
Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 12.55.27 PM

Where it currently says None you will select the field from the cms that you have to add your urls to

Amazing, thank you so much! Did exactly what you recommended and we’re in the clear.

Just to confirm, where exactly would I add those links in the future?

I was also wondering if I wanted to add more tabs or take away some in the future, how would I go about doing that.

Thank you so much for your help again! Means a great deal.

In the cms editor, select your collection and add the url to your post:

What do you mean by tabs? More posts? To edit how many CMS items are showing you can click on the gear to pull up sort and limit options:

Feel free to personally message me on here for anything else and we can close the fourm?

No problem, thank you for all the help my friend!