How to move buttons in WebFlow?

How do I move buttons in WebFlow? I been researching this question for like 3 hours and so far found nothing.

Do you have images or links that we can look at for reference? In what way do you want to move the button?

I have a Section where I put a button inside of it, how do I move it? I tried dragging my mouse.

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

There is a page in the Webflow University that I recommend you review if you haven’t.
It should help you resolve your issue.

If you are still stuck, let us know.

Hi @Accel, I think @webdev have shared great resources on moving the button. Just fyi, elements/buttons in webflow is moved with CSS properties. Its only drag and drop in the sense that you’re placing items on the canvas

Webflow isn’t “drag and drop” software like photoshop. Its a “visual designer” that allows you to “code” a website by using a visual interface.

So just “dragging a button around the screen” won’t work, because your screen isn’t representative of every screen, so what Webflow does (and this is a vastly simplified way of describing it) is adhere to the traditional “set of rules” in web design, which means before you can get that button to where you want it on the screen, you have to understand the basics first.

I’d start at the beginning of the Webflow University “Crash Course”, but the “Box Model” video explains the basics the quickest:

And the flexbox and grid videos will help you position the button to where you want it.

But I would start from the beginning. And then do some of the other free courses and do the practical examples until you get your head around it :slight_smile: