How to edit text hidden by next section

Hey there! I’m new to Webflow and found this dope template, but I’m stuck in a few places that involve text being hidden by following sections. How can I edit what’s hidden? I’ve looked around the editor and just can’t seem to find a solution. Thank you in advance to any willing to help! :smile:

Here is my site Read-Only.

Hi @kaylin, welcome to the forum.
Elements that are hidden can be edited by selecting the element in the navigator then over in the styles pane changing the display from hidden/none to block. Do your edits then return the display property back to hidden.

If you are still stuck let us know here.

Hi everyone, I was wandering if you get the answer for you question, because I m facing the same problem.

I also face the same problem, but the point is that the styles panel Visibility is “Visible”.

@8283_MCDESIGN
Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question. If your specific situation is different from the poster please create a new topic.

A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.