How to create a link to display a filtered Collection List?

Hello!
I started yesterday my first project on Webflow, trying to create a portfolio which is a basic Collection list page with some projects. I have a menu of 4 categories of different type of projects and when clicking on each item, this would filter the Collection List widget to the selected Options I have set for each project.

As far as I know, I need to place 5 Collections Lists on the page: one for all projects displayed and the 4 others filtered on each project type.

How can I do this by adding only one Collection List and playing only with filter or class? What I tried was to create a Mouse click (tap) trigger on a category link to make an action to show the Collection List with filtered options. Why is this not possible? (check link below)

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK](https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sarah-portfolio-e60118?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sarah-portfolio-e60118&preview=27e887fe7984495deb8ad62e20fc82e6&mode=preview)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.