How Do I Invite Someone Who is Building My Site onto My Webflow?

Hello. I have hired someone on Upwork to build my site for me. Once they are finished, how to they deploy it on my Webflow?

I have not set anything up yet, so could use a step by step help. Thanks!!

1 Like

If they’re building it in a separate account, it can be transferred to you. Ideally, they’ll also create a duplicate as a final step to have a version before transferring one to you:

They could also be invited to create the site from within your workspace:

1. Create a Webflow Account: If you haven’t already, sign up for an account on Webflow (https://webflow.com/) and choose a plan that suits your needs.

2. Provide Access to the Developer: Grant access to your Webflow account to the developer who built your site. You can invite them as a collaborator by navigating to your Project Settings in Webflow and entering their email address under the “Collaborators” section. This will allow them to work on your site within your Webflow account.

3. Export the Site from Upwork: Ask the developer to export the completed website files from their development environment. They should provide you with a folder or file containing the necessary assets, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and any other relevant files.

4. Set Up a New Webflow Project: In your Webflow account, create a new project by clicking on the “Create New Site” button. Choose a relevant template or start from scratch based on your preferences.