How can I filter specific content to a page template?

I’m evaluating Webflow for our design team at work. We’re about to stand up a CMS for our design system. I thought Webflow might be a good solution. I was able to sell the team on the product but need to get a proof of concept working.

I set up a collection where I have individual pages for the components we will need in the nav. For example a page for Button, Spinners, Selects etc.

The problem I am having:
I made another collection of say Best Practices. I need specific content for Practices for Button, Spinners, Selects. I tried setting up a filter to say if I am on the buttons page show me button best practices. That worked but it shows on every single page no matter what I try. I’ve also tried Multi Reference fields to try to pipe in content but again it pulls in content to every single page.

How can I filter specific content to a page template?

Any help would be much appreciated.

My file is called Filter

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Edit: The main page I’m working from is a CMS Collection page if that’s any help

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

Here’s the read only link. Not pretty as there is no styling.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/test-bfb8ec-919ca83ac2260220cadd14308e1?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=test-bfb8ec-919ca83ac2260220cadd14308e1&preview=09bc8e546939dc9595752cec3d54e446&pageId=5f7dc89238fbf7ee9ac6e42f&itemId=5f7dc89238fbf7554cc6e454&mode=preview

These links above are the result of a CMS Collections Page.
I used a CMS collections component
I’m pulling content in from a CMS collection

I would like to customize the page content by filtering or pulling content in from another CMS collection. When I do that it duplicates to every page. I need to filter content to specific pages

Please read or re-read the link I shared. Then share your read-only Webflow share link.