Gradient Tool Bug

Something has changed within the gradient tool. Before, you could simply click on the square within the arrow, then the color picker would open. Clicking on the square does nothing now. I’ve clicked just about everywhere within the gradient toolbox, but the color picker never opens.

Please help, thanks.

gradient

Hi @tws

You should be able to access the color picker by double-clicking on the color squares on each end of the gradient.

Hi Anna, thanks for your message. It is working now. However, it’s not as fluid as it used to be. Now I usually have to click the square 5 or 6 times before the picker opens. But it’s usable now, so I’m happy :slight_smile:

Hi @tws

Thanks for responding back. I’m glad you can use the tool again.

However, we want to make sure that the tool is working properly. So, can you please provide us with more details so we can investigate why you’re experiencing issues with the gradient tool :

• What sites are you seeing this issue occur in?
• When did it start occurring?
• Can you send me the site Read-Only link please?

Can you please check and send us the following:

• What browser are you using and is your browser up-to-date?
  • Are you experiencing the same issues while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off?
  • If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me.

Any information that you can provide, can help us resolve the issue faster.

Thanks in advance for your patience, understanding, and cooperation!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.