Formspark setup - form error message

Hi everyone,
I want to setup Formspark on my client’s website for GDPR reasons. I have four forms across the website, and I would like to use Formspark for all of them. I followed all the instructions on Formspark’s website but every time I submit a form, I get an error message: “Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form”.

The forms were working fine before with the Webflow default.

I copy-pasted the urls into each form‘s action attribute, and changed the method from GET to POST. All my form elements have a name attribute.
I also copy-pasted the following code in to the footer code in project settings:

<script type="text/javascript">
  $('form[action^="https://submit-form.com"]').each(function (i, el) {
    var form = $(el);
    form.submit(function (e) {
      e.preventDefault();
      form = $(e.target);
      var action = form.attr("action");
      var data = form.serialize();
      $.ajax({
        url: action,
        method: "POST",
        data: data,
        dataType: "json",
        success: function () {
          var parent = $(form.parent());
          parent.children("form").css("display", "none");
          parent.children(".w-form-done").css("display", "block");
        },
        error: function () {
          var parent = $(form.parent());
          parent.find(".w-form-fail").css("display", "block");
        },
      });
    });
  });
</script>

I also disabled reCAPTCHA validation in project settings and removed the reCAPTCHA component from the forms. In Project settings > Form, spam filtering is turned off. I would like to use some spam protection, probably botpoison, but I thought I would try to set up Formspark with no spam protection first and just get that working.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I realised when submitting the form, I am getting the following error:

“Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR”

Does this mean it is a problem with Formspark?

Here is the website so you can test it yourself:

Hey! So you maybe already resolved it. But I had issues with Formspark and Botpoison as well. What i did the first few times was that I implemented Formspark and I added Botpoison later on. Then my form stopped working, even after I removed botpoison. I had to create a new project to fix this.

What I did and seems to work is, that I disabled Spam protection in Webflow. Created new project with botpoison right away and it seems to be working.

The only issue is that it removed the "loading interaction from the button.