Form fill email notifications - are they secure?

Are the emails that webflow sends to my designated email, informing me of a form fill, secure? Ie do they transfer the form data via SSL?

Thanks

Graham

HI @GrahamCox, thanks for the post. Yes all form submissions are sent via ssl in the backend to your Webflow forms panel :slight_smile: cheers, Dave

Hi @cyberdave

Thanks. Can I just confirm, does that include the email notification that you send to the email addresses I enter on the forms tab in the webflow backend?

Cheers…Graham

Hi @GrahamCox, thanks for the followup :slight_smile: The email addresses stored in the Forms tab are secure. The email notiications that are sent are not encrypted/using SSL. It is standard email that is sent.

If you want to keep your form notifications totally secure then you probably should not include the Form data to the email template: Forms | Webflow University

​I hope this helps. If not, please let me know – I’m happy to assist further! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks for clarifying @cyberdave

Cheers

Graham

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.