Filter Category with SELECT

Hi!

I have a list of companies with each company referring to a different category - Big Data, Connectivity, AI.

I created a filter button between each category by MixIt. What happens if I want a company to belong to more than one category?

Is there a way to do this?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/f2vc-b5bef1f9e469314580fd-74fd7355db55f?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=f2vc-b5bef1f9e469314580fd-74fd7355db55f&preview=34709f1706b2470f46ca10e33c867795&pageId=5ea2971e1ec171f938752592&mode=preview

someone please? :frowning:

Hi,
I thought of a solution, but I don’t know how to do that on a single page like yours.
You can create a Categories collection with Big Data, AI and Connectivity and then make a multi-reference to that in the Companies collection.
Once you have this, on the Catgories Template you can place a collection list with the Companies, design it as you want and then use the filter function to show only the companies with the reference to that specific category.
Screenshot_2
With this method you can link a company to as many categories as you want, but you will have a different page for every category.
I did this for a recent project of mine and it worked great, the multi-reference field in CMS is really powerful.
Hope this helps somehow.

Thanks
I need to do that on single page :pensive:

Hi Eyed !

This should work you -

Oh thanks!
But I dont know how to use it instead Mixitup filtering and how to connect this to CMS

You could use this app to do that

I will try it! thanks

is it work also with Select option button?