Exporting Member Data

I’m using the new Memberships feature in Webflow to offer a subscription portal for bands and artists who want to be on the list of opening acts for a venue. My hope was that I could use the membership functionality to gather info about our subscribers that we could then use to sort them and choose openers for the various bands that the venue hosts.

In the User Account page I included forms for the member artists to link their music, their electronic press kit, specify their genre, etc… I was hoping that I would be able to sort and export the data our subscribers input to their member profiles the same way you can with CMS categories, but I can’t find a way to do it.

Is what I’m attempting to do here possible? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Thanks in advance!

Here’s a read only link of the User Account Page

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hochatown-saloon?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=hochatown-saloon&preview=4b4aec1c4b4241ee31f73e1a323998f2&pageId=63d87a3f5307f1b26d75cc51&workflow=preview

Hi @Jesse_Haun :wave: welcome to the forum.

First, nice site!

Second, in preview mode we don’t have access to the Memberships feature, unfortunately.

So I can’t see if all of those fields were added as a “custom field” attached to your memberships, or if it’s just a separate form:

But there are hints to suggest that it is, so my recommendation will include that (let me know if this is not the case).

You’re correct, I too haven’t seen a clean way to export this like I can with the CMS.

But not to worry, there is a solution until Webflow does add such a feature.

My suggestion is to…

• Create a free Airtable account.
  • Create a Webflow Webhook that automatically sends each new user into Airtable for you.
  • Here’s a walk through setting what’s needed on Airtable’s end. Just replace the form submission with the tool shown below.
  • Within Airtable you can setup advanced sorting & filters, that’s one of Airtable’s power features.
  • With Airtable, it’s also very simple to get your data out of it if you need too.

To setup the Webhook, use the Webflow Webhook Creator tool to automatically capture every new membership added:

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for your response! Sorry for my delay in getting back to you, I didn’t expect anyone to reply so quickly.

First of all, Thank you!
Secondly, Those are indeed added as custom fields through the memberships panel.

So it is as I feared. I’ll try this out the webhook solution and let you know how it goes.

Thanks again!

Hi Jesse, not sure if the webhook solution already worked for you, but one other option is we (Whalesync) just launched Webflow Memberships support in beta yesterday.

This lets you sync Webflow Members out of Webflow and into something like Airtable or Notion.